Terms of Service
myGraPARI mobile application (“Service”) consists of programs and/or services hosted or made available by Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (Telin) Hong Kong Limited (“Telin HK”, “we” or “us”). All subscribers (“you”) may use all the programs and/or services provided between or among subscribers or non-subscribers. By installing the application, you shall be deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions.
Telin Hong Kong reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions of Service from time to time without prior notice. Shall there be an amendment on Terms and Conditions, we will inform the modification on the site or notice of amendment. Any new features to improve or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. By continuing to use or access after we have dispatched notice of amendment to these Terms of Service, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms of Service. Shall the Terms of Service are not acceptable to you, to cease using the Service is your only remedy. The most current version of the Terms of Service will always be available on our website (“www.kartuas2in1.hk”). Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk and subject to the terms set below.
Use of Service
In order to access and/or use the Service, you are required to provide your mobile phone number as part of the process for registration and continued use of the Service. You are strongly advised to keep the confidentiality of your Account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. Telin HK will be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. By using this Service, you agree not to:
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Violating any applicable laws in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright and privacy laws is prohibited.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service for any commercial purposes.
- Access (or attempt to access) any of the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Telin Hong Kong, or access (or attempt to access) any of the Service through any automated means (including use of scripts, web crawlers or the like) or otherwise engage in the Service in a manner reasonably likely to be harmful to the systems operating the Service or the access or use of the Service by others.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by or any rules of any national or other securities exchange and any regulations having the force of law.
- Employ tactics to prevent the full and complete display of advertisements within the Service, including, but not limited to, making style changes, customizations, or overrides that effectively block or substantially impair the display of advertisements within the Service.
- Engage in commercial activities within the Service or on behalf of Telin Hong Kong without prior approval.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of the network connection.
Telin Hong Kong will not be liable for failure or delay incurred beyond Telin Hong Kong’s reasonable control which includes but is not limited to the stability of the data network, Wi-Fi connection, device settings, unavailability or delay of third-party services, or power used by the equipment needed. However Telin Hong Kong will maintain a consistent level of service availability and performance. Telin Hong Kong will not be held liable for any errors, damage, or other unexpected events resulting from the use of the Service.
Services and Products
MyGraPARI mobile app is an application that was created to meet the needs of As2in1 SIM card customers in Hong Kong. Customers may also get additional services which details are mentioned below:
- Top Up Balance
Balance top-up for the registered number through TNG, Circle-K, physical voucher, and Indonesian banks. The top-up will automatically extend the validity of the registered number. There are various ways to add balance
- Paper voucher
- Circle-K convenience store
- TNG account
- Indonesian channels such as:
- Alfamart / Indomaret convenience store
- Pawnshop (Pegadaian)
- Post office
- ATM mandiri / ATM BRI / ATM BCA / ATM Danamon / ATM BNI / ATM BII / ATM OCBC NISP
- Internet Banking BCA / KlikBCA / Danamon Mobile / Internet banking BTN / Mobile Banking Mandiri
The front page for all service features. The services included include:
- Hong Kong Internet
A service for purchasing Hong Kong’s internet data using existing balance. Volume-based internet has 21 Mbps speed and internet access will be stopped once the internet quota runs out. Unlimited base internet has 3 Mbps speed and internet speed will decrease once the Fair Usage Policy (FUP) limit is reached
- Roaming internet
A service for purchasing roaming data by using existing balance. Available roaming services are in China, Taiwan, and Macau.
- IDD & SMS
A service for purchasing IDD and SMS to Indonesia by using the existing balance
- Transfer to As2in1
A service for sending balance/data to other Kartu As2in1 users.
P3K (Pertolongan Pertama Pulsa Kosong) or First Aid for Empty Balance is an emergency balance provided by MyGraPARI for those who urgently need balance but has no time to do a balance top-up. Terms and Conditions using the P3K:
- The user needs to repay 25% of the loan balance when they pay for the next top-up.
- The user’s remaining balance is less than $1.
- The user has made at least 1 top-up since the number activation.
- The user use the number for more than 6 months.
- Balance Transfer/ Data Transfer
- Transfer to Indonesia
Data/quota or balance transferring services to Indonesia. Data packages can be only transferred to Indonesian numbers. Types of offered data packages will be adjusted to the type of entered operator numbers
- Digital Product
- Refill PLN
Purchasing PLN Tokens in Indonesia, as prepaid and postpaid users. PLN Prepaid Token or Postpaid top-up receipt will be sent through SMS after payment is completed. PLN is an electricity provider company in Indonesia.
Prices and rates shown in the Service are subject to change at any time without prior notice. You agree that the purchasing, calling, SMS, and in-app notification records issued or provided by Telin HK are conclusive evidence of your use of the service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Telin Hong Kong serves the right to vary the service charges, offer, and terms and conditions without prior notice and shall have the final decision in case of any dispute. You agree that Telin Hong Kong shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any of the actions or inactions of its third-party business partners regarding modifications, price changes, suspension, or discontinuance of the services of such third-party business partners which work or integrate with the Service. Telin Hong Kong may automatically download and install software updates from time to time with the intention of improving, enhancing, repairing, and/or further developing the Service, and you agree to permit Telin Hong Kong to deliver these to you (and you to receive them) as part of your use of the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that Telin HK owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Service, including, without limitation, all software comprising a part of the Service that is either hosted on Telin HK’s servers or deployed by you or a third party (the “Software”), and all intellectual property rights therein (whether registered or not). You further acknowledge and agree that the rights in the Service and Products, including all intellectual property rights, are protected by one or more copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, regulations and treaties, in addition to these Terms of Service. Except for the limited license rights specifically granted to you in these Terms of Service, Telin HK and its suppliers own and shall retain all rights, title and interests, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, in and to the Service and all Software utilized therein (all all copies thereof and related materials that are delivered or made available to you with the Service).
You may stop or discontinue your use of the service at any time, for any or no reason by contacting us through the contact information state on the end of this document. Telin HK may also terminate the service or your access to or use of the service or your account with or without notice in the event of the occurrence of the following circumstances:
- Your breach or violation of these Terms of Service,
- Your request or self-effecting account deletion,
- An extended period of inactivity (determined in Telin HK’s sole discretion),
- Your non-payment of any fees or other sums due to Telin HK or any other party related to your use of the Service,
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
- The discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof),
- Unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
In case of termination of license by the third party vendor, Telin HK reserves the rights to terminate the service with you. You agree not to claim against Telin HK for any loss caused by such termination of the Service.
Unless otherwise specified, goods or services purchased or subscribed by you at MyGraPARI shall be paid for at MyGraPARI in Hong Kong dollars. The purchase price (or any part thereof), once paid, is nonrefundable under any circumstances unless specified herein or we agree otherwise. In the event of agreed refund, the refund will be credited back to Kartu As2in1’s balance.
The Service may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions on or in connection with the Service, and may be targeted to Content subject matter. You hereby agree that Telin Hong Kong may present advertising in connection with the service in consideration for the rights granted you to access and use the Service. Any decision to utilize advertising, and the manner, mode, extent, and terms of any advertising, presented with the Service, are subject to change. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such practices or changes or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service, including, without limitation, any change in the cost of obtaining any Service. Furthermore, your interactions with advertisers found on or through the Service, including, without limitation, all reliance upon advertising, all commercial transactions, and legal obligations associated addition to that, are solely between you and such advertisers.
Telin Hong Kong shall not be liable for damage or loss. Telin Hong Kong has the right to terminate these terms and conditions for any delay of default performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond Telin Hong Kong’s control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
You agree to indemnify and hold Telin HK, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers and partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (Including legal and other professional fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to your use of any of the Service, any violation of these Terms of Service or any other actions connected with your use of the Service (including all actions taken under your account). In the event of such a claim, Telin HK will provide notice of the claim, suit or action to the contact information we have for the account, provided that any failure to deliver such notice to you shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligation hereunder.
Disclaimer and Warranties
You expressly disclaim and warrant that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Telin Hong Kong expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Telin Hong Kong does not warrant that (i) the service will meet all of your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or (iii) errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your mobile phones or any other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether verbal or written, obtained by you from Telin Hong Kong or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms of service.
- You use the Service only for lawful and proper purposes and shall ensure any communication transmitted through the Service does not contain any material which violates or infringes in any way the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy right, obscene or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, which is for advertising or solicitation purpose for sales of products or services, or which results in, though not an unauthorized use of the Service, interference to the use of the Service by other users. Telin Hong Kong reserves the right to terminate the Service forthwith in the above situations.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that Telin Hong Kong, its subsidiaries, affiliates and licensors, and our and their respective officers, employees, agents, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or intangible losses (even if Telin Hong Kong has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) Telin Hong Kong’s action or omissions in reliance upon your account information and any changes thereto or notices received there from; (vi) your failure to protect the confidentiality of any passwords or access rights to your account information; (vii) the acts or omissions of any third party using the service; (viii) any advertising content of your purchase or use of any advertised product or service; (ix) the termination of your account in accordance with the terms of these terms of service; or (x) any other matter relating to the Service.
You agree that we may provide you with notices or hereunder by SMS or by email related to the Service, in our discretion, and that we may rely upon the contact information you may have provided as being accurate, complete and current.
- Any issues regarding the Service can be requested through email. The email address is email@example.com.
- You could also contact us directly through the postal service or other similar service addressed to
Data Privacy Officer
Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (Hongkong) Limited
Suite 810 & 905, Ocean Centre, 5 Canton Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- It is understandable that Telin Hong Kong uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Telin Hong Kong and govern your use of the Service. These Terms of Service, as in effect from time to time, supersede any prior agreements or earlier versions of these Terms of Service between you and Telin Hong Kong for the use of the Service. If, through accessing or using the Service, you utilize or obtain any product or service from a third party, you may additionally be subject to such third party’s terms and conditions applicable thereto, and these Terms of Service shall not affect your legal relationship with such third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that each affiliate of Telin Hong Kong shall be a third-party beneficiary to these Terms of Service and that such other companies shall be entitled to directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of these Terms of Service which confers a benefit on (or provides rights in favor of) them. Other than this, no other person or company shall be a third-party beneficiary to the Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmission over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The failure or delay by Telin Hong Kong to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service or rights under applicable laws shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Telin Hong Kong and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreement between you and Telin Hong Kong (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms of Service invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service with remain in full force and effect.
- This Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.